The West Family Blog

The updates of a little family in North Carolina trying to figure it all out....

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Father's Day!




I just wanted to take a second and wish Adam a happy first Father's Day! I know he has looked forward his whole life to becoming a father, and I know he is the perfect father for our little daughter. He loves her so much, and she adores him. I am so grateful for them both! I adore the way he gives her a bath every night and the way the play and laugh most of the time. I love being able to hand her to him and not having to worry for even a second that she will be unhappy or unsafe. I am ecstatic that he wants to be a big part in her life, and I secretly laugh at the way he mourns the end of each day as she grows bigger and bigger.
Father's are such an important part of a child's life, and they do so much for their families just by sticking by them and doing their absolute best each day. I wish all the dads out there, including my wonderful father and Adam, a Happy Father's Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love that onesie! Daddy and baby are so cute together!!! Man, I can't get over how cute she is!!!