The West Family Blog

The updates of a little family in North Carolina trying to figure it all out....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a Stroll to the Back Yard

Hey, it's Adam again. When we went outside this evening there were a lot of birds singing. We expected to see a lot of birds, but this fox stole our attention. We had the hardest time getting a good picture though.

She loves wearing headbands and crowns and quite frankly I don't know the first thing about doing a girl's hair.
Okay so I did make her pose with her "nocliars". I'm an avid bird watcher and I'm hoping to turn her into one as well.
   I SEE ONE!




              
                                                 Take time to stop and smell the weeds!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Tawnie was probably very impressed with your hair design for Ellie. At least Ellie likes to wear hair bows. i can't get Ella to keep them in though I try desperately. You all are just quite the nature family these days. Who can resist in beautiful North Carolina during the lovely month of April.