The West Family Blog

The updates of a little family in North Carolina trying to figure it all out....

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Walk in the Woods with Ellie


Hey, it's me, Adam. I've been given the charge to blog tonight because my poor tired wife needs her rest. Today we just went out into the woods behind our house. We went to check on the little tadpole pool that we discovered the other day. We also found this really cool salamander. It was a slithery, tiny little thing and Ellie LOVED touching it. The whole way back to the house she kept saying, "No home, no home! I wanna touch the mander lizard again!" I have loved every minute of this outdoor challenge!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

5orangepotatoes said...

This post makes me so happy! Love that Adam posted it too, my husband would never do a post for me.

I agree that being outdoors with our children and watching them experience something in nature for the first time is wonderful!

lisa

MamaWestWind said...

Love to see those Papa/ child moments! I agree with Lisa my husband would never do this!

Good for you Adam!